Friday, June 25, 2010

Ellie in 4-D

Ellie wouldn't exactly cooperate to let us get a great picture of her, but below are some of the pics that we were able to get. I guess she is making us wait so that there is an element of surprise when she makes her entrance into the world (totally my child!). It was so funny watching her...she LOVES her fingers! I don't think that they came out of her mouth the entire time she was on video. We saw her playing with her toes, yawning, opening and closing her eyes, and she even put both hands on her face at one point and did the "chubby" face by pushing her cheeks together. So cute! Being able to see what she looks like and what all she is doing in there was probably the best anniversary gift Patrick and I could have received. I am so thankful that she is healthy and am so anxious to get to meet her. Only a few more weeks!!!