Monday, June 21, 2010

Crazy Dreams

I thought that I would take a second to document all of the crazy dreams I have been having recently. I would hate to forget these, so this post is more for me...but I hope you all get as good of a laugh out of it as I have.

1. So I am hosting a bridal tea for my sister in Atlanta in late July. My dream was that I was over there for the tea and Ellie decided to come early while we were in Atlanta. So I delivered her at Northside Hospital, but my insurance wouldn't cover any of the charges. But the kicker was that we had not installed the carseat in the car yet and I had to leave her in Atlanta. Note to self...install the carseat as soon as we get it!

2. I haven't watched baseball in YEARS! I mean like 10 years...but apparently I had the Braves on my mind this night. I dreamed that John Smoltz kept coming back from retirement (kind of like good ole Brett Favre). Each time he came back he had to wear "the scarlett letter" around his neck. So for the first time he had an "A", the second time he had a "B" and so on and so forth. What the???? I don't know where these dreams come from.

3. Very early in the pregnancy I had a dream that Ellie decided to make an appearance on August 27th. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me this one will come true!

4. I had two diet drinks one night and dreamed that she came out with only her left arm and leg. Why do I dream these things??? I know everything is ok after seeing the ultrasound. The mind can definitely be an evil thing.

I'll add more as I think of them...