Monday, June 21, 2010

The Ellie Belly

Here are a few recent pictures of what Patrick and I call the Ellie Belly. We are 30 weeks pregnant this week...only 10 more weeks to go!!!! I can't believe how quickly this whole thing has flown by! Actually, Ellie and I have a talk every night that she needs to come about 2 weeks early in order to give her mommy an extra two weeks to get ready for Savannah's wedding on September 18th. We do have a few stipulations though...1) She should be fully developed and healthy 2) She needs to give me plenty of time to get to the hospital in order to get GOOD drugs and 3) She needs to cooperate and come out relatively easy so that I can recover quickly. Now I know the odds of that happening are slim to none, but Patrick and I would appreciate some thoughts and prayers to kind of push her along. haha!