Monday, May 17, 2010

Babymoon

Patrick and I packed up last week and went to the beach with a big group of our friends. There were 6 couples who shared one enormous house. When I say enormous I mean insanely huge!!! We had 6 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, an elevator, a wine cooler (too bad I couldn't indulge), 2 ice machines, a pool and hot tub, and on and on and on. It was an absolutely gorgeous house about a block from the beach. It was so nice to get away for the week and forget about reality. We spent most of our days just lying around on the beach or at the pool and then our nights were full of fun and laughter. My favorite night by far was the night we had our shrimp boil...yummy!!! I have to say that Patrick and I have some of the most awesome friends ever! Here are a few of the pictures from our so called Babymoon...


Beautiful Sunset


Ellie got a new tutu!


Our Group


24 weeks!


At Bud and Alley's in Seaside